Jan 9, 2010

Floating thoughts..

"Floating thoughts......." that's what Rituparna di wrote on my diary. I left the diary in the bus absentmindedly..... never thought it'd be in the hands of someone. Later she handed over it to me and told something that I do not exactly remember now.
"Actually I didn't mean those thoughts were incoherent by "floating thoughts"...there was passion...but lacked some definite direction", she clarified 10 years later.
They did indeed, I knew without any internal conflict. What has been instrumental in forming thoughts would perhaps lead to many doctrines not enough interesting to pen down. Subliminally there are always some kind of patterns which every living element of nature follows and I guess individual thought process is not an exception either. How these patterns originated, I have no clue, however an existence of an invisible thread can neither be denied that seems to have liaison with some weird things.
The road less traveled always invokes some interest but there's some kind of tangible tax which is uniformly levied on whosoever wishes to pave it. So the abstract cost incurred in paving the unusual, gets reflected essentially in some debit account book of the weirdo in form of some gloomy scribbles!
Time flies leaving new to old....old to older....oldest to vanish.....
"And it retains countless fathoms away
As night in June from harsh winter,
As things of desire remain untouched
And one to move and move on however bitter!
I bade goodbye to whatever pale and gray
In my closet while cleaning and they did the same,
Leaving me alone in the heaps of pallid remembrance
Deserted I felt but the moments move and I can't blame.
Only a castle now it seems made in air
Boisterously a pack of cards rather,
In a sudden blow that looses existence yet they deny
The taste of nothingness fearing dreams might shatter.
What on earth they'd possess
Had they even been eternal!
Things alter and altering is life
Change thus there, things are mortal!"
Easy to grab, hard enough to digest.....
Thus I never sank, never flew.....I just floated!

No comments:

Post a Comment